Private Cuba Tours
We can customize your entire trip to Cuba.
Pick the dates and bring your own group.
Personalized music and cultural Cuba tours
Travel to Cuba in your way with the people you want to. We realize that group tours are not for everyone. The best alternative is for us to handcraft a Private Cuba Tours. We’ve curated arrangements for large groups, small groups, couples, corporate events, conferences, romantic anniversaries, and more. We have even helped a couple bring their service dog without any issues!
A private and personalized tour of Cuba allows you to travel with your group at a time that works for you. Whether you want to book your next company trip, a private family getaway, or just a small tour for two. We have the perfect music and cultural tour of Cuba for you.
- Have a particular itinerary in mind?
- Do you want to see certain cities around Cuba?
- Special needs or interests for your group? (art, tobacco farms, music lessons)
- Want to study Spanish at the same time or extend your stay?
- Do you want unique accommodations? (Maybe a luxury villa, hi-rise condo, or a premium hotel room overlooking the Malecón?)
We can make all of this happen and more.
We’ve designed most of our tours to revolve around music, culture, and art. We like to appreciate and create experiences that support the Cuban people and their culture. It is not your typical tour with regular tour guides. We are professional musicians, musicologists, and Cuba experts. We have great connections with the best accommodations, event planners, venues, restaurants, transportation, musicians, and more.
Why should you travel with us?
If your goal is to enjoy a smooth, authentic, and musical travel experience to Cuba without missing any important bucket list detail we think a Private Music Tour with us is your best option. More than the amazing accommodations and exceptional cultural experiences, we really believe that our most valuable thing is our people. We are very proud of our talented team of musicians (unique within the Cuba Travel industry) from Cuba and the United States, excellent professionals who graduated from prestigious music schools like Universidad de Las Artes de Cuba.
Our wonderful musician-only team will make sure that you are part of a very special Cuba Tour, without any awkward moments or unfulfilled expectations. We make it possible and easy for you to explore Cuba and its culture through the local community.
But, don’t take our word for it… We are grateful for the beautiful and motivating testimonials that our previous clients have shared with us through our Tripadvisor profile, like the following:
“The best thing about Havana Music Tours was the people. Chaz, Yamilka, their assistants Zack and Miguel, tour guides Alejandro and Ernesto, even the bus drivers — everyone was friendly, attentive, knowledgeable and really, really nice. As well, our fellow tourists turned out to be excellent company, with a variety of ages, backgrounds and musical interests.”
Also, we are a U.S.-based tour agency, and this tour fulfills all of the legal OFAC travel rules for United States Travelers. You will be given a legal travel affidavit and a full-time itinerary to confirm your tour is permitted under the OFAC guidelines. For more info about Cuba and your trip preparation, check out our Cuba Travel Checklist.
Let us help you create the perfect trip to Cuba.
Feel free to explore our other Cuba Tours to get a better idea and blueprint to begin designing your trip.
What do Private Cuba Tours mean?
- Exclusively at your service.
- Private tour guides.
- Your travel dates and timeframe.
- You can collaborate with us on the itinerary details.
- We can travel almost anywhere in Cuba.
- Unlimited tour lengths (until visa expiration, likely – 60 days for US travelers, 90 days for others).
- Large groups: Bring an entire music school, a symphony, or your whole family!
- Corporate getaways: Why not book the next company trip to Cuba?
- Romantic arrangements: Anniversary trip? Honeymoon?
- Educational tours: We can curate music, dance, language, and many more educational programs.
- Want to study with the best musicians in Cuba? Maybe a one-month immersive set of classes with musicians and Spanish teachers?
So many possibilities with private tours!
We can work to make all kinds of special arrangements. Just Contact Us and let’s talk about Private Cuba Tours…