Havana Weekend Music Tour
Experience The Best Music of Havana in One Long Weekend
4 days / 3 nights
This quick getaway to Havana features all of the best music events of the weekend. This 4-day tour is the best way to ensure you don’t miss anything… What do you want to see and do? Immerse in Havana’s Music Scene? Visit Local Artists? Learn to Salsa Dance? Tour around Old Havana? Eat Excellent Food at the Best Paladares? Yes, we do all of this on this tour!!
You will arrive on a quick flight Thursday morning and fly out by Sunday evening. The perfect tour for any music lover that can only get a couple of days off work. Booking your tour with us ensures that you will see all of the best music during any weekend you choose. Why? Because we are professional musicians too!
The days are filled with city tours, unique experiences, music, art, and culture. Each evening will feature the best live Cuban music performances available. We typically visit iconic music venues like Fabrica de Arte Cubano, La Zorra y El Cuervo, Casa de La Musica, and more. By the way, FAC (Fabrica de Arte Cubano is one of the most popular artists and music venues in Havana. You can tour the art and see multiple music performances in one night.
We will take you on a journey through the history of Cuba, and its music, and introduce you to some of the best musicians and artists around Cuba. We will do day tours through the city and appreciate the work of local artists and some private craft stores. You will have a professionally detailed itinerary which is also legal for U.S. Travelers. (Don’t worry, you will also have a little free time to explore and eat dinner with your friends or family.)
What to look forward to during this Havana Music Tour?
The best live music events going on in Havana, Cuba.
Bilingual musicians tour guide from Cuba and the U.S (a tour from musicians for music lovers).
Real interactions with the Cuban people and professional musicians.
Dance or music lessons.
Authentic music and cultural experiences almost every day of your tour.
Fresh breakfast and authentic Café Cubano each morning in a luxurious villa with our wonderful traveler friends.
The most interactive and in-depth tour of Havana in one weekend.
Free time to shop and explore.
Your tour includes the following:
- Accommodations: Casa Particular or Group Villa
- Bilingual musician tour guides
- Support for the Cuban people’s interactions
- The Best Music Events Happening in Cuba
- Detailed Itinerary
- An Excellent Cuban Breakfast every day
- Dinner every night except for one night at your leisure
- One Lunch/brunch
- Entry and reservation into each scheduled event, museum, etc
- Salsa Dance or Music lesson.
- Airport transport to and from José Martí international airport in Havana
- Transportation to all scheduled events.
- Flight concierge (flights are not included, but we help you book the best one).
- Restaurant reservations and recommendations.
- OFAC General Travel license (U.S. Travelers)
Cuban Visas are to be purchased at your last airport before departing to Cuba. They are typically around $50-100. If you were born in Cuba, please contact us as you may have different Cuban visa requirements.
TOUR DATES & PRICES
No Available Tour Dates
Send us an email and let us know when you want to travel
Pricing and Payments:
(**For discount prices, the tour must be paid for in full at the time of booking/invoicing.)
Prices are per person based on one private room and bathroom. If you are a solo traveler, we would love to have you! We do not have any single supplement fees.
The above price is in US Dollars and based on an ACH bank transfer from our 3rd party merchant. If you wish to use a credit or debit card, a 2% fee will be added. We do not accept cash or checks.
Prices vary for different tours and accommodations styles such as Casa Particulares, Villa, Hotels, Suites, etc. We have plenty of individuals and couples that travel with us, and everyone has a blast. If you have any special requests, please let us know. We will work with you to ensure you have the perfect space and feel comfortable during your stay.
If our dates do not work for you, keep in mind that we also do personalized tours with custom dates and group sizes. More info here.
- Early morning arrival in Havana and included transportation to your Casa/Villa.
- Check-in to Casa/Villa
- Driving tour of Havana
- Relax or explore near your Casa
- Sunset Ritual, Cuba Introduction, and Cultural Discussion
- Welcoming Dinner at one of the best Paladars in Havana
- The Best Music of the Night in Havana, Cuba
- Breakfast with the group at the casa/villa
- Tour of Habana Vieja (Old Havana)
- Visit craft shops, art stores, cigar stores
- Lunch in Old Havana
- Back to the Villa to rest before dinner
- Art, Music, and Food Tour of Fábrica de Arte Cubano, feel free to stay late for more music and entertainment. Fábrica is one of the most dynamic art/music/nightclub facilities in Havana, Cuba
- Breakfast with the group at the casa/villa
- Dance or Music lessons
- Daytime tour in a vintage car around Havana
- Free time to shop and explore at your leisure
- Dinner on your own (This is the night to have a romantic dinner as a couple or as a family)
- Group reservations featuring modern-day Buena Vista Social Club members and the Afro-Cuban All-Stars.
- Breakfast and Flight Home (You won’t want to leave, but you can always come back)
(All breakfast and lunches are included. This is a sample itinerary; actual music events may vary based on the best available performances the week of your tour…)